69 relay question - Headlight door relay location???

69 relay question - Headlight door relay location???

Elijah,
The headlight doors work by reversing polarity at the motor.  I would tend to think that the initial application of power is momentarily causing polarity reversal, very possibly caused by the relay.  You might try switching relays between two of your cars to see if the problem follows the relay.   This all assumes you know which is the headlight door relay and I can not help there as we are back to my initial problem.

John