Please Welcome a New Member Melissa Graham (1962)

Please Welcome a New Member Melissa Graham (1962)

New Subscriber(s): Melissa Graham
Email Address is: melissagraham2@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Atlanta, GA

Car(s) owned: 1962 Crown Imperial (black)

Self-Introduction: Hi all!  I'm new to car clubs, so I have no idea of how
things work.  I'm acquiring my grandfather's Chrysler.  It was in great
shape when he had it (30 years ago).  It's not too bad but needs a little
TLC to get it running.  I'm joining because I'd like to get to know others
who may have experienced what I'm about to go through.  Knowlege is power!
Currently, I have none when it comes to this car.  So I'm starting with a
clean slate.  I look forward to showing off my imperial, along with you.

Melissa