SCAM? Yes, most assuredly

i quess these guys are preying on us imlers.just received one for my 68 cinvertible for mr maxwell of maxwell autos 3 times.and he is based in south africa.does anyone think it is authentic?
----- Original Message -----
From: Bob Smith
Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2003 3:24 PM
Subject: IML: SCAM? Yes, most assuredly

Yes it is a scam.  They get everyone's e-mail through the use of "web-bots" that search the internet.

Bob

dan.donna.m@xxxxxxx wrote:
I just got this today......don't know where this guy got my email but it sure
sounds a lot like the other scam mentioned by IML list members...thought you
might like to see what you just might get in your own email....if you do, then
we can figure he somehow got hold of the IML mailing list.
Dan Melnik