Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2003 7:19 PM
Subject: Re: IML: '67 budd pads

I'd still like to hear from someone who has actually got D10's from one of the chains.
Not told they could get them but actually has them in their hands.

KerryP
Patch panels fabricated
Pinkertonk@xxxxxxxxx
dte.net/57imperial
Imperials -- 50 Limo, 57 roadster, 61's, 62, 68 Convert, 73, a 66 300 and a bunch of lesser marques