60 convert on Ebay

<<<<<<<<Rob p wrote:
this one has the world renowned Chrysler 454.
Hard to believe anybody has that nice of car and doesn't know what engine it
has.>>>>>>>>>>>>

Maybe it's even worse than you think!
I can't see very much, but do I see Chevrolet orange peeking
out there in the underhood shot?
You don't suppose.............

Cheers
Michael