Imperial Conv

> And what do you think of the "single headlights" '57 convertible ?

I think all 57-59 Imperials are outstandingly beautiful  cars, single or
dual headlight.  I just happen to think that the 55 and 56 are just a little
more handsome.  Minor prejudice since I own a 56.  As I remember it, the 57
is not only a fantastic luxury car, but in the hands of a capable driver, it
would go down a curvey road with some pretty great road cars, and when the
road got straight, all you have to do is stand up, and the Imperial will run
and hide from the sports car".