Site revelance

The point is that this is an Imperial Car site, not the word "Imperial".  The word has many connotations, including that of Royalty but that doesn't mean everything connected with this word should be discussed on this List.

Bob

ChiPieAlandPaula@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hello All,
I really do not understand why everyone is so uptight about The Imperial Rose? This is an Imperial site. The gentleman that developed this hybrid obviously LOVED THE IMPERIAL Automobile. I was under the impression that we all LOVED our precious Imperials? Is this  particular thread any farther off topic than some of the other threads? I agree that this is a car oriented site. But remember, that the influence of the automobile in the 20th century was extensive and far reaching.

                                                           Allan From Billings, Mont ana

Do you Yahoo!?