Cutting and pasting

Hi all,

It's been said before.

PLEASE when replying to messages, DON'T just
hit 'Reply with history' WITHOUT trimming off
what you don't need before you send.

Cut and paste only what you need.  It is a pain
to sit through the same message 4 or 5 times, as
you scroll and scroll down to the next new one.
(In digest mode anyway.)

Always check to see if there is more text (that you
probably don't need) down past the bottom of the
window you are in.

And, if possible send in plain text only, (I know, I know
not everyone has the option.) as the HTML code adds
HUGE amounts of garbage.

Oh yes, TYPING IN ALL CAPS IS INTERNET ETIQUETTE
FOR YELLING!!!

Respectfully submitted,

Dan Wing
Marcy, NY USA