Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 8:10 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Imperial Conv

Although I think we can all agree that the 1960 Imperial is not the most
handsome version of the breed, (TFIC), this one does appear to be more than
acceptable.  I have to commend the seller for the good advertising pictures.
The ocean backdrop and the pretty woman are an artful touch.

Hugh

(TFIC - Tongue Firmly In Cheek)