Please Welcome a New Member Bernie Parent

Please Welcome a New Member Bernie Parent

New Subscriber(s): Bernie  Parent
Email Address is: bandcparent@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada

Car(s) owned: I am currently shopping for a 1960-63 Le Baron daily
driver(summertime only).

Self-Introduction: Hello, I am 37, married and have 3 children. I am looking
forward to purchasing the right Imperial and learning from all of you. I
grew up in a 63 custom and look forward to reaching thre pedals of my own
Imp.