81-83 parts-cheap or free!

Hello all,
I am cleaning shop, and I have some parts I need to get rid of. Rather than
throw them out, I thought I would see if anyone on the list could use them.
All items are from an 82 or 83 Imperial. Condition of these parts is
generally poor to good. These are parts that were left over from putting my
82 and my 83 together. I will take any offer on these parts. I am in
Edmonton, Canada, and will do my best to accomodate shipping as needed.

Pay shipping (donations always accepted, of course!):
-Rear seats, blue leather, fair condition, some cracks, no major tears. Need
some good cleaning.
-Rear sail panels, including upholstered inserts, blue. Inserts fair, panel
cracked on one side, minor fabric tearing on edge.
-Rear interior quarter inserts (part with armrest and ashtray), blue, some
wear at front edge.
-Under hood insulation pad-pickup only
-Headliner, fabric stripped, good for template or recovering "experiment"?
Pickup only
If this stuff does not find a home, I will have to deep-six it.

Best offer:
-Trunk mat set, fair to good shape, includes trunk lid lining, space saver
spare tire cover. Does not include full size spare cover or jack cover, all
other pieces are there.
-Door panels, blue, left and right, left side with small crack. No hardware,
switches, lights etc. included-Blue carpet set, fair shape.
Underpad/insulation available.
-Other interior trim available.

William
83 EFi