1966 clock

Hi Joel,

To get at the inside of the clock, you have to pry open the tabs on the case
that hold the movement in. Once you do that you can get at the contact
points which could well be fused closed. That may be what's causing your
clock to not run. Dick Benjamin has good advice for cleaning and lubricating
your clock: carefully. Put the WD-40 away! I bought a NOS movement from
Clockworks. Runs great after 6 months. They will also repair your movement
for a flat rate, with guarantee.

The light switch knob: you have to reach under the dash and feel around the
headlight switch. On the left side (as you're facing forward) there is a
spring-loaded tab that you have to press. That will release the switch knob
which will pull out. It has a shaft that's about 6 inches long.

Best,
John
'65 Crown
Tucson