62 imperial

Hi All.
I met a really nice fellow today with a really nice 62 Imperial 4 door this car may be survivor.
He is looking for the dome light lens and the glove box manual.
If anyone has these or knows were he could get them please let me know.
He said he thinks his son is on the list .
send any Leeds to bobsmopar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He also told me that he will be at C@x this July with the car check this car out it dark blue aqnd it is really nice.
Thank you.
Bob