Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2003 10:45 AM
Subject: IML: Special request for all 61-63 Imperialists

My original low mile '63 LeBaron has only the antifreeze, thermostat and
battery warning stickers on the radiator core support.  Other than the
Imperial "pie plate" on the air cleaner, there is nothing special to the
underhood decor.

I'd be interested to find out if the '62s got decals on their valve covers, as
I put together my '62 Crown.  My '65 LeBaron has the rectangular silver mylar
Imperial decals on the valve covers.

Cheers,
Roger