Special request for all 61-63 Imperialists

Special request for all 61-63 Imperialists

Excellent project, Chris!!!

I am finding that this kind of info for my 65 Imperial is very hard to come
by.  It is also the area that I consider to be the most fun to restore
properly.  (Call me sick, huh?)

Good luck.  I would help if I had any info, I hope that many are able to help
on this project.  I also hope that you can do 65-66 Imps next!  :)

Jeff Ruffing
65 Imp conv