81-83- Is it a Chrysler? Imperial? Both?

81-83- Is it a Chrysler? Imperial? Both?

Good day everyone,
It has come time for me to register my 83 Imperial. I bought the car with no
title or papers, so I am starting from scratch with the registry (VIR came
up clean). Can I register this car as an Imperial Coupe, instead of a
Chrysler Imperial? The VIN would seem to support registering it as an
Imperial; indeed an Imperial Imperial (Make, Car Line). I know this has been
done with older vehicles, but has anyone done it with an 81-83? Are there
any insurance repercussions? Thanks for the input.
William
Edmonton, Canada