Lifting your Imperial

Hi Tom,

I have a small automotive repair shop.  My first hoist was an AutoLifters
brand unit, and it was rated for 6000lbs.  I couldn't lift many 1/2 ton
pickups, and it struggled to lift an early 60s T-bird.  I never even tried to
lift my 65 Imp convert with it.  Mine may have been an exception, but it was
weak in the knees from the word "go".  I recently sold the hoist, and bought
some decent Rotary A9i models.  Wow, I can lift almost anything I want with
these.

I would have some concerns about the ability to lift our heavy cars.
Bend-Pak hoists are another 'economy' priced hoist that offers decent
quality.  I would look at their 9,000 lb units.  They are still under $3,000.
 I think about $2,600 delivered.

You can email me if you want.

Jeff Ruffing