For Imperial Owners in Australia only

Hi gang,

This is a request to Imperial Owners in Australia.

I have a project under way to make labels for a batch of Australian Outback
Lager home brew that is in need of photos of Imperials in Australia.

Please contact me directly if you would like to have an image of your car
appear on my labels. I can be reached at:

Loren_Erwin@xxxxxxx

By the way, the brand name is Imperial Spare Tire. Those who send photos
will be compensated with a batch of labels not attached to bottles that can
be applied to your own favorite brand.

And Mick, I still have your photos.

Thanks

Loren