chrome yoke type affair

There is a chrome yoke type affair that connects the Power Vent Window motor drive to the window. It seems to be a differential of sorts. It is a ball shaped device with a hole through the ball at right angles to the drive axle. This fits over the flat part of the axle from the vent window with two half round pieces, one on each side, holding the whole thing together. This "Yoke" became disconnected when I repaired the motor and while I saved the pieces and managed, (not easily), to put it all back together, I am sure it's going to fall apart again. There is nothing holding it together. Is there a part missing? Is there a correct way to do this? I figure that is was supposed to stay together and for some reason it didn't.

EdH
'68 LeBaron FDHT
http://homepage.mac.com/printbear/PhotoAlbum3.html