parts

I've got some interesting stuff for sale . Discovered
a teardown stash left from a restoration of a 59
imperial . it appears to be a high end model complete
with large chrome quarter panels.  This pile of parts
has been inside out of the weather and is located in
the state of utah where the humidity is relatively low
.  Is FULL OF CHROME. unpitted stuff. If i can help
anyone to beautify there 59 IMP  this stuff let me
know. These are parts from a 2dr hardtop. Thereis also
a swivel seat setup too. Please contact me via e mail
and we'll talk offline Many thanks and what a great
club!           Kevin Adams