From: "Kerry Pinkerton" <pinkertonk@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 7:20 AM
Subject: IML: 62 Speedometer

My 'new' 62 has an interesting speedo problem.  When you get up to about 65,
the traveling band (needle) goes up to about 100 pretty rapidly and stays
there until you slow down below 40 or so.

Anyone seen a problem like this?

KerryP
Patch panels fabricated
Pinkertonk@xxxxxxxxx
dte.net/57imperial
Imperials -- 50 Limo, 57 roadster, 61's, 62, 68 Convert, 73, a 66 300 and a
bunch of lesser marques