members in NY only I need help

I need someone to look at a car for me in Horsehead, NY. I will pay $75 for a
good going over, road test, and report back (Digital photos would be great). I
can send western union or if your or your mechanic has a credit card machine
that would be great.
 PLEASE REPLY OFF THE LIST, MAKE ALL MESSAGES TO bomtie@xxxxxxxxxx
THANKS FOR ANY HELP
Charles