duel chamber master cylinder for 66

Does anyone know if a duel chamber master
cylinder from a '71 Imperial will fit on a '66? I need
to switch my single chamber master cylinder with a
duel chamber, but I'm not sure which one is
compatible. I saw on the '66 repair page where
someone has switched, but they didn't say what
the
duel chamber MC came from.

thanks for the help,

Loyal Stern