392 HEMI

    Does anyone know how much a 392 Hemi weighs? and about how much a push
button transmission on it weighs?
It seems rust has eaten a lot more of my 57 than I had thought possible. I
need to get a new body or just pull the engine and save it. Is there anyone
in the San Jose area that could come by and give me a second opinion?
Thanks
Charles in Calif.