License Plates

      Here in Tennesse, an antique car can be registered in a few different ways.
It can be registered with a regular plate for everyday use.  Year of manufacture
plates can be used, or antique vehicle plates as long as the car is at least 25 years
old.
     In Michigan, historic vehicle plates can be used, or YOM plates, too.  I have seen regular plates being used, also.
     While in the Motor City area in 2000, I found a pair of '68 plates at a swap meet/
flea market.  These plates have never been placed on a car. I don't know what I can do with them here in Tennessee, but I thought it was neat to have YOM plates for my '68 convertible from the place it was born.