Access to Classifieds--HELP!!!

When I get to home page, I click on Imperials for sale, then all I can do is participate in a survey which doesn't get accepted.  Clicked on information , gone back to home page and I never get the the Vehicles for sale section.

Yes, something very simple I am not doing, most probably, but frustrating for me.

I ask for help in accessing the classifieds.

Thanks, Henry Hopkins, 61/60/57