1960 Page Updated

Gang,
For all of you 1960 fans, we've got some new goodies fresh in from Kenyon
Wills and Clay Smith. You'll see a rare press release for the Crown Imperial
Limo along with a brochure for the same. Clay contributed a wonderful
showroom presentation book containing both original interior leather and
cloth as well as acetates containing factory paint colors. An incredible
find that was literally rescued from a flooded basement!

I won't spoil the rest of the surprises you'll find. But, can you find the
Imperial in this road scene from 1960?
    http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1960/Ads/FindImperial-reg.jpg

Mark Evans
1963 Imperial Crown Convertible