2002 California Imperial Statewide Meet Photos

2002 California Imperial Statewide Meet Photos

Hi Folks,

Over 100 photographs of last year's California
Imperial Owners Statewide Meet are now available on
the Online Imperial Club website at
http://www.imperialclub.com/events/Statewide-Meets/2002-Oakhurst.
 You may need to cut-and-paste to get the entire link,
or go to http://www.imperialclub.com and follow the
link for "Events."

A HUGE word of thanks goes out to Bill White for his
excellent photography of this event!  It's certainly
rare to see so many Imperials together at one time, so
thanks to Bill, those of us who could not attend this
event can enjoy it through these photographs.

If anyone has photos of Imperials from this or other
events that they are willing to share on our club's
web site, please contact our group of volunteers at
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks!

Elijah Scott
1965 Imperial LeBaron