my 1960 le baron arrived saftley

--- TRACY AND CLIVE <imperial@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> the hood lining is wrecked but I guess that easy to
> fix,

Tracy,

Congratulations on your "new" Imperial!  And you're in
luck on the hood lining (often called a hood "pad" or
insulator on this side of the pond) -- Gary Goers
makes and excellent reproduction pad that is
reasonably priced.  If you haven't already, go to
http://www.garygoers.com and request a catalog.
You'll find a bunch of useful items for your Imperial.

Good luck!

Elijah