Sent: Friday, March 21, 2003 7:00 PM
Subject: Re: IML: REPOSTED - Oakhurst Pictures Calif. Statewide Meet 2002 [ 55 ]

  Hi Bill
Just saw your note about California and wanted to say " hello "
Next week my car will be in the shop to get to get every piece of vinyl upholstery replaced with leather. {  headliner  stays } The shop found the correct material for 1955 green cloth inserts.
I like to make it to the Chrysler @ Carisle show this summer, to show off a little bit and see some of the IML gang from the south. Cant make it this spring to Anniston because it interferes the schedule for upholstery work.
To the opening of the season  @  Carlisle- I can only be there on Friday with the minivan.
Hope this finds you in good health !
Sincerely Dieter -- with the other green & white 2door