RE 1990 imperial qestions

Hi Bob,

I don't write to the club very often, but that you'd like to know the you
better replace that power booster before it's too late.  I have a '93 that sits
in my back yard gathering snow, mud and other sundrie particles.  This is
because I went to long on replacing the power booster and my whole brake system
is now down and contaminated to the toon of $1800.  I can't do the work myself
and can't afford it, soooo, it sits.  Hopefully, your's cheaper and you can do
the work.  Good Luck.

Ivan
(There's nothing like an Imperial)