bulb replacement

Very carefully! The bezel actually snaps onto the lense and the lens is screwed
to the backing which holds the socket.
There are three spring prongs on the bezel, put all the fingertips from one
hand on the lens and gently try to get your fingers under the bezel once one
clip lets go, it will come off, but be careful, the lens is very brittle! Once
the bezel is off it is simply a matter of removing the two phillips screws to
get at the bulb. When reinstalling the bezel, note that that it only goes on
one way because the prongs are not equally spaced.

Roy
67 Crown FDHT