Upcoming car show in England.

There is a car show at the Brooklands motor museum near Weybridge
in Surrey on the 25th May 2003, essentially for Chrysler cars and Chrysler
engined cars. I will contact the organisers for more details i.e. start
times
etc, if any of the IMLers are interested i will post the info on the IML or
if people
wish to contact me off list that is fine.

After the show at Brooklands the assembled cars will cruise on to Battersea
park via Chelsea with a mixture of other lesser brands of American cars.

I am not anyway connected with this show i am just helping to promote
the imperial cause and hope to meet a few fellow Imperial owners on the way.

http://www.mopar.uk.net/

http://www.brooklands.org.uk/intro.htm

Neil, 82 Imp
London, England.