Electrical questions...

Didn't see this one answered amid all the discussion of the key-off power
windows. The lamp is not really a courtesy lamp, more of an illlumination
lamp (if that doesn't sound redundant). It's a little cylindrical thing not
unlike the ones Chrysler used to light the 1970-198X ingition keys, and it's
somewhere near the door handle. It's there to light the window and door lock
controls on the driver's armrest.

On the '67, it's under the door handle, but since the '68s have the flush
door handles, I'm afraid I've never noticed where the lamp went for '68.
Chances are you'll find it now if it's there...

Chris in LA
67 Crown
78 NYB Salon