68 whereabouts

Former IML'r in good standing Norm Silverman (AKA "watchfatha") asked me to
inquire:

Does anyone on the list happen to own or know anything about the 1968 Crown
4 DR his dad bought new?  He kept it until 1975, at which time it had
120,000 Miles on it.  It was dark green with a black vinyl top/interior and
had most of the available accessories including the 8 track player and the
stereo multiplex radio.  The VIN was YM43K8C296170

If anyone knows anything about this car, would you email me, and I'll pass
it along to Norm.

Thanks
Dick Benjamin