prestone leak

You may just be filling it a bit too full & its seeking its own level. The coolant should be at least an inch below the filler neck when the engine is cold.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 8:05 PM
Subject: IML: prestone leak

today there was a huge puddle of prestone under my 71, but i looked in the
cap and only had to put in a little bit.  i drove the car around then parked
it in a different spot, 3 hours later another huge puddle, i look to see if
theres a leak, but cant find one, i think it might be the hose that spits
out onto the ground, but it never spit out that much.  Could it be the cap?

Thanks
Kevin 71 IMPERIAL