Mopar Guy

Anybody know this dude??

I am trying to locate an old friend, Lennie Wilson, who is a big fan of
Chrysler products.  Do you know of him, or is he a member of your club?  The
last I knew, he was living somewhere in the Detroit area and working at the
GM Tech Center, but that was probably ten or so years ago.  I would
appreciate any contact info you may be able to provide.  If you know of him
but do not care to provide contact info, please forward this e-mail to him.
Thanks for your help!

John H. Banks