64 Imperial

 Thanks to all of those Who replied about My 64 noisey
and in trouble. Also My thoughts to BOB and  may he
rest well.  On an update , I just removed the
butterfly from the Heatriser it was sticking and
restricking the flow , and in LA , really no need to
heat the engine. but no I have a small exhaust leak ,
Any ideas  about how to fix it?