alternater

--- robert boyd <blackbob875@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> My question deals with my 1969 Imperial.
> Everything seemed fine for the first couple of miles
> and then I heard a clicking sound. It sounds like it
> is coming from under the dash in the left corner.

Bob,

Your problem may be with the headlight door motor.
Try turning the lights on for a moment, and then
turning them back off.  Or open the hood and find the
knob on the bottom of the headlight door motor -- give
it a couple of turns and see if this helps.

Good luck!

Elijah

=====
-- "My samoyed is smarter than your honor student."