Please Welcome a New Member Todd Johnston (64,67,67,68)

do you need all the wood trim for all the 4 doors or just one????the mirror isn't power right just remote from inside with a cable????
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 8:24 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Please Welcome a New Member Todd Johnston (64,67,67,68)

Leslie:

      Hi my name is Francis, and I own a 1967 chrysler Imperial Lebaron 4door hardtop. I was reading your email this morning were you might have some extra parts for sale. I am looking for the following parts.

1) center steering wheel emblem cap

2)oblong wood trim behind inside door pull

3)passenger side power outside mirro

4)3 piece rear bumper ready to be put o

5)am-fm radio

       If you have any of these parts and can help me would you please email me with a price list for each part. Any help you can give me will be deeply appreciated.

                                                   Thanks Francis

 Leslie <kansas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

New Subscriber(s): TODD JOHNSTON
Email Address is: rcawto@xxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: MINNESOTA

Car(s) owned: 1964 4 DR.CROWN(TURQUOISE/WHITE LEATHER)1967
CONVERTABLE(BLUE/BLACK LEATHER)1967 2DR(GREEN/WHITE LEATHER),1968
CONVERTABLE(GREEN/GREEN LEATHER),1968 2DR(PARTS CAR)

Self-Introduction: I HAVE RESTORED A FEW IMPERIALS THROUGHOUT THE LAST 15
YEARS I HAVE MANY PARTS THAT I CAN SELL TO PEOPLE THAT ARE IN NEED OF SOME
SPECIAL PARTS.