be safe folks

Hi all,

Not to diminish the loss of life in any way,  such a thing is not only
tragic but even more so by the fact that it is so preventable.   PLEASE ,
even with a set of jackstands , on level ground, etc etc..give that car a
good shake BEFORE you even think about crawling under it.   I have had my
cars on ramps with stands at the rear, stands under the frame rails, etc etc
and I always give them a good hard shove or two before I get under them.

Ive had one fall, and I had one go off the front of a ramp once, but the
damage to a car is nothing compared to the damage you can do to yourself.  I
know its old hat, but you only get one chance to do this stuff right!

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe