1966 Crown in Canton, Oh

There is a sweet (at least from 50 ft ) looking 1966
Crown 4dr. soft yellow color that sometimes cruises NW
Canton Ohio...anyone know him or is it you?
Also thankes to all who helped me find the '56 and '57
Prestiege Catalogs I asked for...got them both, and
both nice...got another I didn't ask for either.. Now
to complete the ones from the '40s. Your a great
bunch...Thanks again, Bruce.