'59 Windsor Imperial ??

I have seen this curious ad too.

I'm thinking that it's a typo or perhaps some sort of cruel hoax
perpetrated on a foreign market?  This was most certainly a budget-minded
Imperial (doubt it though).  Maybe you could pay extra to have your
windsor re-badged so that you could brag to your buddies at work?

There are all sorts of examples where american things sold in Canada,
England, and elsewhere were re-named though, and this seems like a pretty
obvious item and may be serious after all.

If anyone else knows the story here, we'd be most curious to hear the
story.

-Kenyon