From: Mark Jefferson [mailto:imperialist67@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 4:38 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: 2003 Carlisle show attendance ?

 Imperialists:

This is your 2002 Carlisle Coordinator checking in.  Here's some input for
now.....

SHOW CATEGORY: I will double-check, but judging by last year's overwhelming
success, our new Imperial category on the fun field is here to stay.  If it
does indeed need to be set up again, I'll take care of it.

MOTEL: It's DEFINITELY not too early to get that lined up.  I have a
standing reservation at the Stardust Motel, it's in Mt. Holly just south of
Carlisle on Rt. 94 (or is it 34?).  Not posh, but  clean, reasonable, and a
real nice manager. There's also less traffic on that side of town, so you
don't encounter that LONG back-up getting onto the show field like from Rt.
11. I'll dig out their card this weekend and see if I can get their # to you
all...

SHOWING YOUR CAR: For those of you worried about bring less than perfect
cars (like mine.....) The display field is called the "fun field," because
that's just what it's for. This is a non-judged event, so your car need not
be immaculate to bring it.  Our class brought a LOT of attention last year,
but it's still a new category, and a BIG SHOWING is what's more important
for now. THE MORE IMP's on the field the BETTER -whether they're perfect or
not.

TENT: Could someone else take care of the tent this year? Odds are that the
hot weather we've had an incredible reprieve from for two years running will
return, and it will be sorely needed....

Regards - Mark.