Autolite 85s

Thanks for the correction. 85 is the right plug. Was pulling the number out
of memory, and I guess the in-head filing system has gotten a bit out of
order lately! (I had a feeling I might have been off on that.)

Glad you had the good sense to check the website, and thanks for letting the
rest of us know. Hope the new carb is the final link in bringing your Imp to
its proper smooth-running glory!

Chris in LA