Parking Lights Yes, Head Lights No

Hola

While we are on "66 lights I now only have just parking lights.  The head
lights at one time would go on.  Then I realized that three miles from the
house they would go out of my life.  Now I have no head lights.  I can get
away with dusk or dawn driving with the parking lights for a little bit, but
it is getting old.

On another note I took the left front wheel off to look at a leak from the
wheel cylinder.  Yelp it was bad so I bought pairs of wheel cylinders, A arm
bushings, upper and lower joints, shocks, brake shoes and flex brake lines
for the front.

                                         Rodger & Gabby