2003 Carlisle show attendance ?

Yes, but its in pieces all over the bedroom (and other
places)!

There was a while when I was going around in it w/out
any dash!

At least next year it would be presentable (even if
the blower insn't in by then). If I were farther
along, I would. I'd like to get at the least, the
intake manifold job, the air suspension, and the
exhaust work done before I show it. That MIGHT happen
by the time the show comes along, we'll see I guess.

BTW- is the carlisle show the big one in Ohio or PA? I
seem to remeber a big Mopar show in each state, but
forget which is which.