Please Re-Welcome member Randy (1973)

New Subscriber(s): Randy
Email Address is: pacificsouthwestenterprises@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Los Angeles, California, USA

Car(s) owned: 1973 LeBaron four door hardtop with ABS and dual A/C

Self-Introduction: Rejoining after a brief break (during which time I
debated whether to sell my Imperial or not).  I have decided to keep Bella
Linda (as I call her) and continue with the restoration I started.  More
information and pictures (such as they are) can be found at
http://groups.msn.com/Randys73Imperial.  I look forward to once again
reading all the great stories and tips from all of the great people that
make up this club. Randy