2003 Carlisle show attendance ?

hello all,

I hope it isn't too early to ask about planning for the July 2003 Carlisle
show.  I wanted to know if people from IML had already made any plans for
the show yet ?  I need to make hotel reservations as I have made plans to
attend this year with my 64 Coupe.  Please let the list know so maybe we can
try to stay near each other if possible.  Is someone going to arrange for a
tent like was done in 2002 ?  My $.02 is its never too early to plan for
events such as these and maybe I want to think warm car show thoughts with
the ice storm that is going on outside :(

Dave Brown (NJ)
64 Crown Coupe
(2) 66 LeBarons
77 Plymouth Gran Fury wagon