STOP RIGHT NOW!!! CA Senate Bill 708 needs to be defeated

STOP RIGHT NOW!!! CA Senate Bill 708 needs to be defeated

Folks!   This is NOT a political list!!
I know folks sometimes read messages out of order, but
both Roger and I both asked that this thread stop
earlier today.
IT ENDS NOW!!
Further messages of a political nature regarding the
proposed law will be grounds for suspension from the
IML.
Jeff Ingraham
Moderator